Monday, March 31, 2014

Sid Hartman Bobblehead Day!

The Twins are honoring a sports legend (in his own mind and plenty of others as well) in May.  May 18th is Sid Hartman Day at Target Field.  If you want to learn more about Mr. Hartman, click here.  I learned about this bobblehead a couple of weeks ago, but I was in the middle of the my series on the Twins SGA bobbleheads so I've kept this blog post til now.  The Twins announced the giveaway thru a press release that you can read here.  The Twins have said the giveaway is limited to the first 1000 ticket purchases - which means you have to purchase a special ticket in order to get the bobblehead.  Click on this link to get to the special ticket page.  This will be the 3rd Hartman bobblehead that I know of and should be a pretty popular one among Minnesota sports fans.  I'm excited to add this one to my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment