Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Almost 2 weeks - ugh...

So it's been roughly 2 weeks since my last blog post and I've only done 1 in nearly a month.  That is terrible!  What isn't terrible is how busy I've been.  I should have been posting about how slow its been...oh wait, I did that and then remarkably it was no longer slow.  Not sure how that works, but it's been crazy of late.  I do expect things to quiet down quite a bit now that baseball season is coming to a close, which also means garage sale season is slowing down.

I have several blogs lined up...I know, I know...I've said that a time or two recently...it's been true every time I've said it.  But this time, I'm finally going to blog...ya know...type words on a computer and hit the nice little orange "publish" button so these appear for the world to see...ahem...I mean the few followers I have to see.

Let's start the hour countdown in 3, 2...1...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment