Monday, October 5, 2015

Joe Mauer Target Field Exclusive Bobblehead

I had seen this bobblehead before...a while ago, its a Forever Collectibles bobblehead, which if you are an avid reader of mine...you'll know I'm not a huge fan of FC bobbles.  I believe (and readers, correct me if I'm wrong) this Joe Mauer bobblehead was sold at Target Field in 2010.  I've asked people at the team store and other Twins officials and nobody really knows anything about it.  But using my wonderful Jackson Minnesota math education, I'm putting 2 and 2 together and getting 4. Usually Forever Collectible bobbleheads are retail bobbles.  The fact that the base reads "Inaugural Season 2010 Target Field" leads me to believe that its certainly a Target Field exclusive or perhaps a Target (store) exclusive to MN.  Feel free to reply to the post with more information if you have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment