Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Twinsfest

Oof!  It's been a while since I blogged.  That's kinda what happens when there is a 6 month old at home.  Lots of time for her and not much for most other things.  The countdown to Twinsfest has begun.  I know a lot of collectors are excited for it...I see posts daily in various facebook groups. Most of those posts entail autographs, and from my point of view, thats a huge part of Twinsfest (probably the sole reason that many people go).  Fortunately for me, I'm not an autograph guy and therefore don't have to stand in various lines for hours upon hours.  I'll bum around with a buddy of mine, have a couple beers and just walk around one of the best stadiums in MLB.  I've never been a huge fan of Twinsfest at Target Field, but its also cool to be at Target Field in the middle of winter.




No comments:

Post a Comment