Monday, January 22, 2018

Twinsfest & more

Twinsfest has come and gone.  I'm not the type of collector that waits in lines for autographs or to meet current, former or future Twins.  I do enjoy the crowd that packs Target Field, everyone rushing this way or that to get into a line for a favorite of theirs.  I think its pretty amazing to see some collector's "maps" of how they get to as many lines as they can.  The memorabilia area was typical for Target Field, not a ton, but several good booths.  The yard sale was also typical...plenty of "stuff" and I found a few gems.  I actually think the new area for it worked out well and it wasn't as much of a clusterfuck as it has been in the past. 

As for new stuff...I am planning on blogging more often/frequently than I have been.  Usually the end of the year is pretty slow, which it was for 2017 but I did find out a few things that I'll start blogging about soon. 

I'll also update the upcoming 2018 bobbleheads as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment