Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Want List (Part 6)

In my sixth and final post of my want list series I'm going to focus on one player, one of the greatest Twins ever - Harmon Killebrew.

Killebrew has several bobbleheads, some are extremely rare and therefore extremely expensive.  Others I see on eBay go for modest money.  Below are 4 pictures of Killebrew bobbleheads I'd like to add to my collection.


The first one is from the 65 Heroes giveaway game.  The second one I believe is from a golf invitational Killebrew sponsored.  Third is him in his high school uniform.  Not sure where this one came from.  And last I think is a depiction of him in his minor league uniform - I believe this is an SGA bobblehead.  

Hopefully I'll be able to add these to my collection, but I'm sure it'll take years to complete this as I won't be spending eBay type money on any of them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment