Monday, October 24, 2016

Twins Top 10 List - #6

I had a hard time placing this one within the top 10.  It'd definitely a top 10 Twins bobble, but it could have easily been number 4 and probably could have been 8 or 9 too.  I think there are a few reasons in my head that it end up at number 6.  First off, this is a retail bobblehead, typically this means it isn't rare nor valuable.  However, in this case, the Minnie & Paul dual is definitely both rare and valuable.  It's limited to 1008 and was sold for a sweet $29.99.  Hindsight says I should have bought every damn one of these that I could!  However, I didn't find my first set until a couple summers ago, at a garage sale.  Lots of collectors love this Twins bobble, many will say this is the best Twins bobblehead out there, its a nice heavy, well painted, solid AGP bobble!  


No comments:

Post a Comment