Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone.  It's been quite a year for me in the bobblehead world.  I've learned so much about bobbleheads in the past year.  It's crazy to think about what I know now compared to what I knew 12 short months ago and it intrigues the hell out of me to know where I'll be in December 2015!

A few main thoughts.

1. Be nice to the men and women that deliver your packages.  When I do get something shipped to me, I usually have it sent to my office.  2 reasons, if I'm out of town during the week, it'll sit on my desk (in a climate controlled environment) til I return.  Secondly, if its delivered during a weekend, I don't worry about it as the building I work in is locked on the weekends, so it's never just sitting outside waiting for me.

2. When you have the chance to buy something you want, do it.  Or, ponder this question, does saving $5 or $10 really matter to you if its something you don't see often but know you want to add it to you collection?  I'm not saying to spend foolishly, but sometimes a good deal is just finding that specific bobblehead (or whatever) for sale - at a fair price.

3. Lastly, set goals.  I have my want list updated, I'd love to acquire some of those bobbleheads in the next 12 months.  I doubt I'll find them all, but isn't the "The Chase" part of the addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment