Saturday, December 20, 2014

Want List (Part 15)

Finally!  I know you are thinking the same thing...the final part of my Want List.  However, I reserve the right to add to this list whenever I want. :)

This is also most likely the part of the list that will grow the most as I'm sure there are several out there that I don't know about!  So, if you have pictures of other bobbleheads like these or any of the previous 14 blog posts, please share them!  I'd really appreciate that and hopefully other readers will too!!

Below are two high school bobbleheads.  First is a Blaine Bengals bobblehead and then an Elk River Elks bobblehead!  The Elks bobblehead is hockey themed, they also did a football themed bobblehead.




Then we have a couple different college bobbleheads.  The first is Cobber from Concordia College. Then we have a "Power Bowl" bobblehead.  The Power Bowl was played between Concordia and Minnesota State University - Moorhead.  I'm guessing Moorhead also has a bobblehead, but I haven't been able to find a picture of it.  Last is a Southwest State University (now known as Southwest Minnesota State University) bobblehead of their Mustang mascot.    

No comments:

Post a Comment