Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Goldy Bobbleheads

It's probably about time that I blog a bit on Goldy bobbleheads, ya know, since that is the whole reason I started my collection!  I'm planning on rolling out a blog series focusing solely on Goldy bobbles.  I've had a few people ask me about specific Goldys and wonder if I have a complete list of them.  The simple answer to that is...no, only because I'm unsure if I have all Goldy bobbleheads or not.  I believe I have all the modern ones that were produced by the University (classic Goldy) but I don't collect the retail ones, which there are several!

I'm hoping to start the series this week, as of now, I'm not sure how many posts it'll be, but quite a few.  Perhaps someone important at the U will see it and get the idea of making another one!  I'd get behind that idea all day, every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment