Tuesday, November 24, 2015

New Collection - Replica Stadiums

While collecting bobbleheads I've drawn an interest to mini stadiums.  I think they are super cool, especially the older ones and ones with all sorts of detail.  I have several and again, I'm mainly collecting Minnesota based stadiums or ties to Minnesota (for instance, some of the ones you'll see are from the Twins minor league teams).  These are what I currently would like to add to my stadium collection.  I'm sure there are others out there that I haven't seen or don't know about - so if you have something you think might catch my eye - let me know!!

Up first are several replicas of current and past Twins minor league affiliates!

Cedar Rapids Kernels - Veterans Memorial Stadium



New Britain RockCats - New Britain Stadium



Portland Beavers - PGE Park



Quad Cities River Bandits - Modern Woodmen Park



Fort Wayne Wizards - Memorial Stadium


No comments:

Post a Comment