Friday, November 20, 2015

Updated Want List - Part 6 (Baseball Bobbleheads)

I believe this will be my last Want List post...but also my longest.  Which shouldn't be a surprise since baseball teams, no matter the level, love to promote bobbleheads.  So, let's get to it!

Up first, Ron Burgundy...I mean, Bruce Aune from the Cedar Rapids Kernels.  



Next up, another minor league promotion, this time from the Fort Myers Miracle, 
2 variations of Craig Sager!



LaTroy Hawkins, former Twins pitcher has 2 bobbleheads I'd like to add to my collection.  First, from the Fort Wayne Wizards and second, from the Gary Southshore Railcats.  



David Ortiz wearing a New Britain Rock Cats jersey, but I believe 
this was a New Hampshire Fisher Cats giveaway!  



Next up is Duke Snider, a Saint Paul Saints Giveaway.



How about, Eric Milton, from the Belfonte State Spikes.



Then we have 2 SAM's Twins bobbles, first is Rod Carew and then the generic SAMs bobble!



No comments:

Post a Comment