Friday, December 16, 2016

Year in Review

I use to keep a list of goals or wants when it comes to my own bobblehead collection.  That didn't really happen this year.  I continue to want any and all Minnesota related bobbleheads.  I also continue to find new unknown Minnesota related bobbleheads.  I hope that continues for years to come.  I'm positive there were plenty of Minnesota based companies (big and small) that made bobbleheads in the early to mid 2000s.  Those are truly hidden treasures in my mind...not because they are all that valuable, but because they fit exactly what I'm looking for in my collection.

I also find quite a bit of joy from helping others.  There have been a handful of other collectors that I've helped find specific bobbleheads to complete specific sets in their collections (and actually helping a couple right now complete bigger sub-sets in their collections).  I don't find many that I need anymore (just the random ones like I mentioned above) so when I do find something someone wants, I get the same excited feeling I got when I found a bobblehead for my collection!

So if you are looking for something specific, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment