Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Holy Grail of Gopher bobbleheads

I think my next several blog posts will consist of bobbleheads I don't know much about.  The story behind the bobblehead is just as intriguing to me as the bobblehead itself.  My first post in this series is what I consider to be the "Holy Grail" of Minnesota Golden Gopher bobbleheads.

The Neal Broten Gopher hockey bobblehead.  I've only seen it in pictures...and actually that shouldn't even be plural, I've only seen one picture of it, the one below.  If you happen to have any information on this bobblehead, please, please email me or leave a comment.  I'd love to learn more about it, when it was produced, if it was a giveaway or not and how many were produced.


2 comments:

  1. Ha - love it! Came across this photo you posted that I sent to you many years ago on for the Broten bobble. Let me know if you find one.

    ReplyDelete