Wednesday, March 16, 2016

2016 Bobblehead Update

As I mentioned in a blog post about a week ago, click the link to read it, teams will be announcing their promotional schedules over the next several weeks.  When I hear about bobbleheads I'll be sure to write a blog post.  Accordingly when I hear teams aren't doing bobbleheads (that have in the past) I'll also pass along that information.

Unfortunately this post is more of the latter.  I recently communicated with the Rochester Honkers and sadly to say they won't be doing any bobblehead giveaways this season.  Last year they did 2 different versions of their mascot, Slider.  I know a big part of minor league, northwoods league and independent league baseball promotions is finding sponsors for specific promotions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment