Thursday, August 28, 2014

Winter Carnival Bobbleheads

We aren't close to winter but I've been sitting on this post for a while.  I'll probably repost it or update it come January but for now I wanted to get it out and try to learn more about these 2 bobbleheads.

Over the past few years I've become more and more accustomed to St. Paul's Winter Carnival.  Some really good friends of mine (started out as Jess's really good friends) are really into the carnival.  When I learned (thru them) that there were carnival bobbleheads several years ago, they immediately went on my want list. At the time, I didn't know what they even looked like, just that one was of Klondike Kate and one was a Vulcan.  I was able to come across these over the past few months and am glad they are part of my collection.  I've heard stories that there might be different variations of each - perhaps given out in different years.  If you know anything - and I mean, anything about these bobbleheads...Please leave a comment!  


No comments:

Post a Comment