Thursday, August 21, 2014

2014 Goals - Additions

Been meaning to write an update to my 2014 goals post from earlier this year.  Here's the original post I did back in January.

As I said in that post, I'll review my goals at the end of 2014 to see what I've accomplished.  I'd like to add a few more goals to the list.  I've been collecting for about 2 years now and about 9 months into this blog thing.  I know a ton more today than I did 6 months ago, even more than I did 12 months ago.  Part of that comes through collecting and part of that comes from conversations I've had with blog readers and other collectors.

I sincerely love interacting with my readers, I can genuinely say I look forward to it.  It's fun to hear stories and learn more about bobbleheads in general!  So please - leave more comments!

Let's get to the goal additions!

11. Previously I mentioned Minnesota celebrities...now I'd like to learn more about other random and miscellaneous Minnesota bobbleheads.  For example, Hermann the German from New Ulm, or Mrs. Farmfest from Morgan.  I didn't know about either of these until I either saw them in a picture somewhere or in a friend's collection.

12. Collect all Lynx bobbleheads.  They have given away several, so its a nice little collection so far.

13. Learn even more about the Pepsi One bobbleheads and find the 3 announcers - Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit and Chris Fowler.

14. Been pondering trying to get a couple email interviews from a variety of people.  Perhaps someone at AGP (or formerly worked there).  Maybe some of my readers - let me know if you are interested.  And maybe someone with the Twins.  It'd be fun to see a start to finish process of how a bobblehead is chosen and then created and produced.

15. Much like #10 to keep having fun, but this time its more about the blog than the collecting.  I've had a lot of fun blogging about bobbleheads and really want to continue that trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment