Sunday, August 17, 2014

Finally - The Trifecta!

Recently I completed the Trifecta - when it comes to Joe Mauer and Justin Morneau double bobbleheads!  I believe they share their likeness on 3 different bobbleheads.  The first is an SGA from a Fort Myers Miracle game, I believe in 2007.  This is somewhat of a "mini" bobblehead, but not a true mini.  It's certainly smaller than the typical 7 inch variety.  I believe there were 1000 of these cool bobbleheads given away!




The second one is an SGA bobblehead from the Twins in 2012, this is easily the most common of the 3 as I'm sure they were 10,000 (or more) of these given away.  




Below is the double bobblehead that completed the Mauer/Morneau bobblehead trifecta.  I don't know much about this one.  I believe its from 2008 or 2009 and since its has a red base, its a season ticket holder bobblehead.  I've heard that it was given to select season ticket holders who purchased either specific seats or has a large season ticket base.  I've heard only 100-200 of these were given out!



No comments:

Post a Comment