Wednesday, June 25, 2014

2014 All-Star Game Fanfest

I've been meaning to post about Fanfest for a while.  If you don't know much about Fanfest, just click the link or there is lots of info at mlb.com!  I'm blogging about this for a couple reasons.  First there will be a huge collectors show.  My hunch is this will be bigger than Twinsfest as there will be plenty of national dealers as well as local ones selling all sorts of sports memorabilia.  Right now, I don't have tickets yet, but am really hoping to get down there, just hard because of my work schedule right now!

Secondly, there are 3 bobblehead giveaways.  I'm not sure if I'll look for these or not.  They aren't true SGAs and I don't even think they are given away from the Twins persay (guessing its more of a MLB giveaway with a Twins theme because its in Minnesota).  There are 3 mini bobbleheads, TC Bear, Tony Oliva, and of course Joe Mauer.  Cool but at this time, not a necessity of mine.


Reply to this post if you are going and what you are looking forward to.  After the ASG I'll write another blog about the ASG events and if I was able to make it to Fanfest or not.  Looking to get your Fanfest experiences too!

One last thing, here's a brochure I found on the Fanfest website.

No comments:

Post a Comment