Friday, June 20, 2014

Reaching a milestone...with the hopes of it being a mini-milestone

So this is my 100th blog post.  I have to say...In mid-June, I can't imagine a much better view than the one I have today while writing this blog!  Crosslake, MN - yes please!  


When I started this blog I wasn't sure if I'd keep up with it...for a couple different reasons.  I hadn't ever blogged before.  I wasn't sure if I'd have enough material to keep the blog interesting and entertaining.  And well, I can be somewhat of a procrastinator if I'm not really diggin' "it."  But on the flip side, at times I have a very addictive personality, but only for good and fun things, like collecting and blogging about bobbleheads!

Knowing those facts...I figured one of two things would happen.  I'd lose interest after the first month (if not sooner) and then maybe regain that same dwindling interest a couple months later, only to lose it completely a few months after that.  Or, luckily for you...I'd absolutely love blogging, sharing stories about bobbleheads, getting out any current information I could and sharpening my writing skills!  Lucky for me too, it was the latter.

I've had a ton of fun blogging about my passion.  And I feel my readers...probably all 7 of you at this point, enjoy my blog as well.  I thank you for taking the time to read my posts and comment on  them.  It's fun interacting with you, the reader, too!  Keep it up...actually, comment more!

I sincerely hope that my 100th blog post is only a mini-milestone.  The next milestone of mine will be either my 250th or 500th blog post.  We'll see how I'm feeling at mile marker 250.  For now, please keep coming back and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment