Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Minnesota Twins Manager Set

I've also blogged about this set in the past, please read about it here.  This a complete set of all the Twins managers to date.  It had a production run of 1000, double that of the 1965 Heroes Katrina set.  This is part of my collection but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of this set.  Maybe because several of these managers didn't leave much of a mark?  And based on the past few seasons...Gardy seems to always be in jeopardy of losing his job.  Tom Kelly (per usual) is probably the gem of this set, TK bobbleheads seem to do pretty well most of the time.


It's a neat set but glad I didn't pay much for it.  Recently I've seen these sets priced at $400ish on eBay and $300 on Craigslist.  Unfortunately for the sellers...they aren't getting those prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment