Monday, December 23, 2013

Minnesota Twins Bobblehead Sets (Part 4 of 4)

The final edition of this 4 part blog post centers around the fourth team set the Twins and the Twins Community Fund released.  In 2012 the Twins announced plans to showcase each manager the team has had in bobblehead form.  Typically known as the Twins Manager set, it was limited to 1000 sets and sold for $210 a piece.  As a collector this set was the least desirable of the 4, but I recently came across it while looking for the 1991 set.  In negotiating for the 1991 set I inquired about the Managers set.  We settled on a very good price and the seller was happy it was going to a collectors home and wouldn't be resold.  Below is the COA.


I'm sure the Twins will come up with another bobblehead set in the future, when they do, I'll be sure to blog about it.  I'm not sure what other sets they could come up with right now.  Perhaps a Hall of Fame set or a Washington Senators set.

No comments:

Post a Comment