Tuesday, December 17, 2013

3 rare Wolves Bobbleheads

I'm always searching for rare and hard to find bobbleheads.  I've certainly been lucky on many occasions, but with anything, the more time you put into it, good things are bound to happen.  I know quite a bit about Minnesota bobbleheads.  Every once in a while I find a bobblehead that I hadn't seen before.  The Timberwolves have given away their fair share of bobbleheads.  The past several years the season ticket holders have got these bobbleheads.  Here are 3 of the more rare bobbleheads the Wolves have given away. Kevin Love was given to season ticket holders a few years ago.  I believe the Mark Madsen and Mini Crunch bobbleheads were given out during the 2008-09 season.  I think they were each giveaways to a select group of ticket holders who bought their tickets through the Boy Scouts.

Sometimes its better to be lucky that good, but knowing whats available is always helpful!  Check them out, the Love and mini Crunch bobbleheads are a couple of my favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment