Sunday, October 12, 2014

Busy week...or month even!

I haven't had the chance to blog much lately.  There are valid reasons for that, some directly related to bobbleheads.  I've been going through old storage totes, most I thought were empty.  Much to my surprise that was not the case.  This was only after I bought a few smaller lots of bobbleheads from a few friends of mine.

Other than having fun looking through hundreds of bobbleheads (and no, I'm not exaggerating that number at all) I've spent quite a bit of time trying to come up with some sort of system to sell the bobbleheads that I now have doubles of!  I still don't have a great way to do it, but what I have for now, will work...for now.  If you are looking for specific bobbleheads, let me know!  I might have found a couple you could be interested int!

Below are a few pictures of some of the new ones I've uncovered!


The first bobblehead is Torii Hunter from the Fort Myers Miracle.  This was a giveaway, several years ago.  I've heard somewhere in the range of 500-1000 were produced.  The second is Jonny Flynn from the Timberwolves.  I believe this was an STH bobblehead.  Lastly is a mascot bobblehead from the Minnesota Youth Athletics Services for the Gopher State Baseball League.  I'm not sure when this was produced, but since it's a Minnesota themed bobblehead, I'm happy to have it in my collection!  

No comments:

Post a Comment