Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Image Gallery

For some time I've wanted to display some sort of image gallery.  At first it was going to be focused on all the Twins SGA & ST bobbleheads.  But the more I think about it, I'm going to try to add other SGA bobbleheads from the other professional teams in Minnesota.  This will take me quite a bit of time because I don't have pictures of all my bobbleheads.  Also I'd like to get nice pictures of the ones I'm missing, that compare well to my other photos.  It'll be a work in progress.  I'm also not entirely positive how the pictures will display on the blog.  When viewing the blog, this new section is on the right hand side, called "Image Gallery."  I believe each "set" of pictures will have a link underneath the title.  For example, it now shows Minnesota Twins STH Bobbleheads as a clickable link.  This will take you to a page that shows all STH bobbleheads.  I'll keep updating it as I have time.  But like I said previously, it's time consuming and right now I haven't been able to find much time!  However, I feel like plenty of people could use a quick link to a nice image gallery to see what a specific bobblehead looks like.  So please - start using it as such!

No comments:

Post a Comment