Sunday, November 16, 2014

Want List (Part 1)

I believe I'll be able to create a "list" to display the entire series of my Want List.  I'm hoping this will appear on the right side of my blog so you in case you miss an entry its easy to spot or you can come back and see what is on my want list and find it easily down the road. 

Part 1 - A couple gopher related bobbleheads.  Neal Broten and Johnny Pohl - 2 former Gopher greats.  I haven't been able to track down any information regarding the Broten bobblehead.  As for the Pohl one...its from the Worcester IceCats, a former AHL team that Pohl played for.  I've seen this one twice and missed on it twice.  I've got 2 strikes on me and not looking to strikeout!  



As always - with this entire series, if you know any other information regarding any of these bobbleheads, please pass it along.  

No comments:

Post a Comment