Thursday, November 6, 2014

2014 Spring/Summer Finds #1

The top spot on my 2014 Spring/Summer Finds list is all about one lucky day.  I went to a few garage sales and thrift stores late this summer.  The first one I stopped at, I found this Josh Willingham bobblehead.  No, not the "hammer" bobblehead, the red base, season ticket holder one.  Definitely the most valuable Willingham bobblehead!



At the very next stop, I found one of the most popular recent Twins bobbleheads.  Kent Hrbek and Ron Gant from the 1991 World Series.  



And lastly I found these 2 bobbleheads at my last stop.  Quite the haul for me!  Easily my biggest haul in terms of value when you consider there were only 4 bobbleheads total.  Chi Chi Rodriguez and Maya Moore from the Lynx.  Luck certainly one out that day!





No comments:

Post a Comment