Friday, January 9, 2015

One Giant Thank You!

I wanted to take a little time and write a blog about blogging.  If you've read this blog for very long, you might know that I wasn't too sure if I'd enjoy blogging.  I know a couple months into it, I was going to love it.  

My creative writing "skill" isn't used much in my professional life.  So I kinda use the blog in such a way to sharpen that skill.  I also love connecting with collectors, discussing bobbleheads, learning about them or other giveaways and seeing what other people have!  But I wouldn't blog to just blog. I might keep some notes of my own on deals I've made or "finds" I've found...but I blog because people, like you, read it.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you.  Or all 4 of you.  I really don't know how many people read the blog...I kid about 4...I just know at this point its not thousands. Maybe one day it'll come to that, but that was never the point either.  If I can help out a few people - the blog is totally worth it.  

Again, all I can say is, Thank You!  Please continue to check back often!!


No comments:

Post a Comment