Thursday, January 29, 2015

2015 Minnesota Twins Bobbleheads

Recently the Twins announced 3 bobbleheads from the upcoming season.  I don't have pictures yet, but when I do, I'll obviously post them!  Drum roll please...

The 3 bobbleheads will be, Paul Molitor, Phil Hughes and Brian Dozier.  None of these names are all that surprising.  Molitor was almost a certainty the second he was named manager.  And the other two are well deserving.  I was hoping we'd get some younger blood in terms of bobbleheads. Oswaldo Arcia, Danny Santana or Kennys Vargas?  Maybe some new blood in the likes of Ervin Santana?  Or even some future blood (I'm half joking) with studs Byron Buxton and Miguel Sano. I'm sure there will be a season ticket bobblehead and maybe one of those guys will turn out later in the season.


No comments:

Post a Comment