Monday, January 26, 2015

What's on your "Want List?" I can help!

I've been meaning to put this out there for a while.  If you are a consistent reader or casual reader of my blog, you might know that I enjoy hooking people up with bobbleheads from their "Want List."  I want to let everyone know if you are looking for specific bobbleheads (I'll have better luck with Minnesota bobbleheads) please let me know!  I'd be happy to put some feelers out for you and chances are I'd be able to find what you are looking for.  

I've helped several people in the past year.  I bet I've put over 200 bobbleheads in other collector's hands!  It's really gratifying for me too.  I have fun searching...its that hunt that drives me.  So, email me directly and let me know what you are looking for!  I'm more than happy to help!  

No comments:

Post a Comment