Sunday, December 13, 2015

2015 Yearly Recap - Part 2

For every deal/find that works out...there's probably another deal that doesn't work.  Earlier this year I heard about some bobbleheads that ultimately I was interested in.  The seller had many other items that I thought might be collectible.  I didn't know much about most of what he had, but a few things I did have some background knowledge on and figured, why not take a shot.  Perhaps I sell those items and make a little money which would make the bobbleheads I bought "free" or at least cheaper.

Unfortunately for me...most of the stuff I bought wasn't that valuable and I didn't make anything on it.  So instead of making some money...those bobbleheads ended up costing me a bit more than originally thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment