Thursday, December 17, 2015

2015 Yearly Recap - Part 4

For those of us who are married or have significant others, this might be one of the most important posts you read on this blog.  Jess is very supportive of my hobby, when she's out in the summer and hits a few garage sales looking for whatever she looks for, she always keeps an eye out for bobbles or sports stuff for me.  She's found a few good deals too!  But, I certainly return the favor as well!  I've picked up several items (usually they are clothing related or purses) with her in mind.  I've found genuine coach wallets/purses.  I've also found giveaway type clothing items she likes (the Twins bomber and stocking caps) and even a Gopher cardigan that she absolutely loved.

Re-read this one all you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment