Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The newest Wild Winger - Thomas Vanek

I figured today was a great day to blog about Thomas Vanek, the newest member of the Minnesota Wild. Earlier this afternoon the Wild signed the former Golden Gopher to a 3 year deal.  It wasn't exactly a shock since we've been hearing about this possibility for months and months.  Either way, I'm sure its a happy day at the Xcel Center.  I picked up this bobblehead several months ago.  Back in January the Sioux Falls Stampede, where Vanek played Junior hockey celebrated the star with his own bobblehead!



They were limited to a total of 500.  Its a very rare bobblehead to begin with and I've never seen one on eBay since the giveaway.  I got lucky with this one.  And it means a little more now that Vanek plays for the Wild, but since he was a Gopher, it meant enough in the first place!  If the Wild do another round of bobbleheads next season, I'm sure Vanek will be featured!  Here's to hoping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment