Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 Best Garage Sale Finds #3

My number garage sale find in 2013 happens to be a group of bobbleheads.  3 bobbleheads for $5 total. I hadn't been focusing on the Minnesota "celebrity" bobbleheads, but for $5, you can't really go wrong. Especially when each of these routinely sells for between $15 and $25 on eBay!  Because of this find, I've added to my local celebrity bobblehead collection.  I only have a handful, but honestly, I have absolutely no idea how many of these kind of bobbleheads are out there.  I know Jesse Ventura has about 4 or 5 different variations of his bobblehead when he ran for Governor.  And some local TV/Radio personalities also have bobbleheads. Getting 2 different Sid Hartman bobbleheads and a Wally the Beerman...all for a whopping $5, certainly a great deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment