Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Want List (Part 2)

As I continue to blog about my current want list, I truly am amazed at how lucky and fortunate I've been since I really started focusing on collecting bobbleheads - just a short 9 months ago!  This list would have looked a TON different 3 months ago, as it would have 6 months ago.

Today I'm concentrating on the Vikings bobbleheads I'd like to add to my collection.  There is a group of bobbleheads that seem to be designed by the same person/group.  I have the majority of the collection but need 2 more to complete it.  Paul Krause and Bill Brown.  These aren't super rare and I see them from time to time - typically on eBay.


As you can see these each have the purple base with the "Vikings" plaque on it.  Other bobbleheads in this group are the Purple People Eaters, Chuck Foreman, Frank Tarkenton, Fred Cox, Mick Tingelhoff and Tommy Kramer.  Obviously there are plenty of other Viking bobbleheads, but for now, this is the group I've been collecting.  It sounds like one bobblehead comes out about every 2 years.  No idea who the next Viking will be, but there are plenty of guys to pick from!  

No comments:

Post a Comment