Friday, January 17, 2014

A couple local celebrities!

In my 2014 "Goals" post I mentioned I'd like to find another local celebrity bobblehead in 2014.  Here are a few bobbleheads I already have.  2 are of Ray Szmanda, better known as "The Menards Guy." I believe he has 3 total, so eventually I'd like to find the one I'm missing.  The other bobblehead below is that of Eric Perkins, Sports Director at KARE 11 in Minneapolis.  The Minnesota Swarm (local Lacrosse team) retired the jersey of Perkins in March 2008.  You and 99% of the rest of missed Perkins' time with the Swarm, but apparently he was on the field for a whopping 8 seconds.  The night the Swarm retired his jersey, they also gave away 5000 bobbleheads of Perkins.  So this is truly an SGA bobblehead.  We'll see what local celebrity bobbleheads I find in 2014!



                               

No comments:

Post a Comment